Just For A Change...

Keith

I know positive stuff doesn't go on here that often but...

The last couple of days*, as I drove down the Mount Murray back road towards Braaid, the view has been stunningly beautiful. I can't help but think how wonderful it is to drive through such scenery while my colleagues in the North West of England are stuck in traffic on the M6 or M62 and traffic jams in Warrington... At the same time, I'm coming to a halt to just take a moment... and a photo.

backroadresized.jpg

It certainly reminds me why, despite bigoted politicians and some crap services... it's still a fantastic country to live in.

*It is of course, always stunning, just lately, more so!

hehe - I look at that view every single day, and there is not that goes by without me slowing down and creeping along the road soaking up the view.

Yesterday the sun was setting and the while side was red, with some clouds on the tops ... bloody superb.

hehe - I look at that view every single day, and there is not that goes by without me slowing down and creeping along the road soaking up the view.

Yesterday the sun was setting and the while side was red, with some clouds on the tops ... bloody superb.

So you're the cause of the convoy??

:lol:

Archived