Dual Standards

asitis

Being Dutch I am very proud of Geert Wilders! He is the only person who isn't afraid to say what most of us in Holland are thinking!

The hate problem in The Netherlands isn't because of Mr Wilders, it is because of the attitude of the Dutch government. They are all cowards!

I've seen Fitna and it didn’t incite any hatred towards muslims and I don’t see what the big deal is about the film.

The Fitna actors were live footages of real muslims, and that's not called hate....it is called reality! Fitna is simply reflecting how radical muslims think.

As is well known, many islamist religeous extremists have been granted asylum in the UK, but Wilders is banned!

I do appreciate this man...this anti-extremists politician , and I appreciate what he's trying to do!

welcome to the board isobel..

i agree with you..

Me agree with Pragmoxxxxx. Say bad of anyone is only ok if it is absolute true. If no true, this is very very bad and evil. Evil must not win. It must be punish. It can not be allow. It must be ilegal. :unsure:

ah so right .. No 54 with rice please lily..

I'm just glad that far wiser folk in the good ol' U of K get to make this kind of decision for us simple Manx folks too.

they think it saves us the stress freggy and leaves us simple manxies to get on with giving our sisters a portion..

Archived