Dad At 13

Mr. Sausages

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Er....as if he is the dad....See them on The Trisha show in 2 months, lie detector and paternity tests all the way. Poor kids, I dread to think what kind of parents they will be, clueless springs to mind but parents are all clueless when it comes to the great mystery that is 'children', I wish them the best of luck.

Not exactly the first time a child has become a parent, but usually they've at least gone through puberty.

You've only got to look at her to suspect she might be a mental case - what sort of ugly 15 year old girl shags a kiddy?

I'd be very surprised if its his I would have thought that your voice breaking and going through puberty would be a prerequisite before your love custard is fully functioning.

Nature clearly judges them old enough to be parents. They are lucky in some respects. I wonder how much finger wagging is a manifestation of middle aged jealousy.

Nature judges them capable of procreation. It has no views on parenthood.

S

She should be arrested, he would be if it were the other way around.

What do you mean the other way round? If he was pregnant? She's under age too...

If he were 15 and she only 13. She is a paedophile who abused a 12 yr old boy. Immune because she ain't a bloke, do me a favour.

She's a nonce, paedo, kiddy fiddler, child molester. Arrest her now.

What do you mean the other way round? If he was pregnant? She's under age too...

If he were 15 and she only 13. She is a paedophile who abused a 12 yr old boy. Immune because she ain't a bloke, do me a favour.

She is only a kid herself,

Kids these days eh, not content with 'kissing like in the films'

You are joking right?

Archived