[BBC News] Fight breaks out in early hours

Newsbot

O tempora o mores!

An appalling display of lack of breeding and manners from the lower classes.

This sort of thing should be done formally at dawn on a properly designated field of honour (naturally with seconds in attendance) after which all parties should partake of a hearty breakfast together.

After last week's appeal for folks with information to the other punch-up that had a camera crew, and this weeks one which enjoyed a large gathering of spectators the police are to be issued with new equipment to help halt all these recent outbursts of fisticuffs, flowery tabards with front pouches. As they have found out that nobody can break up a fight better than Dinner Ladies. If successful it will be rolled out to other towns, Ramsey have already shown an interest and begun trials of blue rinsing the wooden-tops.

I don't understand what the problem is?

If they took the fight outside away from other people, they were both willing participants and there were no weapons involved let them fight, they'll get some bruises and go on their way. :D

Oh well, unless you hadn't noticed 3VO, fighting is against the law, so they were breaking the law and thus should be punished accordingly. I hate the phrase 'its against the law' but I thought I would use it on this one occasion as it is the only objection I can have to some strangers fighting at a time when I was safely tucked up in my bo-bies (that's bed to those without children). Fighting isn't something I like or do but I'm sure some people like it, theres lots of money in boxing and stuff like that so it must hold some attraction.

Archived