Dtl New Spending - Tt Tv And Sponsorship Contract

Dhoon Boy

The minister for tourism and leisure has responded to criticism following the decision not to fund the Isle of Man Jazz Festival this year.

Martyn Quayle has issued a statement in which he expresses regret that his department cannot provide financial support.

Not surprising considering the above ! And is it just me, or shouldn't sponsorship and TV bring money in, not send it out ?

So why is his department funding concerts by the Pet Shop Boys and the Village people during TT week

The minister for tourism and leisure has responded to criticism following the decision not to fund the Isle of Man Jazz Festival this year.

Martyn Quayle has issued a statement in which he expresses regret that his department cannot provide financial support.

Not surprising considering the above ! And is it just me, or shouldn't sponsorship and TV bring money in, not send it out ?

So why is his department funding concerts by the Pet Shop Boys and the Village people during TT week

Whatt???

Is there a Gay Pride theme for this years TT?

Whatt???

Is there a Gay Pride theme for this years TT?

Not unless you think Whitesnake are gay...

Archived