[BBC News] Man held over milk contamination

Newsbot

do you think he added some of his 'special cream'?

What, you mean like masturbated into a bottle of milk and then put the lid back on and then despatched it to the customer who then recognised the tainted taste and reported it in order to get it analysed officially and that? I don't know, do you?

do you think he added some of his 'special cream'?

What, you mean like masturbated into a bottle of milk and then put the lid back on and then despatched it to the customer who then recognised the tainted taste and reported it in order to get it analysed officially and that? I don't know, do you?

I remember back in the 90s, no dinner party was complete without someone repeating something similar to this story (just read the first paragraph will do) , usually it happened to a friend who needed a stomach sample taken at the hospital.

Maybe, just maybe, he opened the milk and drank a little bit. Then he topped it up with water from the cold tap and this was considered to be the contamination. I really wish you hadn't put that other unbelievable scenario in my little mind. I'm desperately trying to think that it was more innocent than that, please. icon8.gif

Archived