Chav Banker's Bar Bill

manshimajin

Fools and their money seem to be easily separated - particularly if you are a London City wbanker. If we needed definitive proof that bankers are one or two steps back down the evolutionary chain this guy has demonstated it:

Bar Bill

If somebody is that rich then I'd prefer them to spend their money and somehow help the economy rather than hide it away in some dodgy tax haven, save it up for a rainy day or spend it on a holiday abroad (thus taking their money out of the country). But if these guys are in charge of looking after your money then there's little hope.

If somebody is that rich then I'd prefer them to spend their money and somehow help the economy rather than hide it away in some dodgy tax haven, save it up for a rainy day or spend it on a holiday abroad (thus taking their money out of the country). But if these guys are in charge of looking after your money then there's little hope.

Sadly it mainly went on expensive French champagne rather than good Scotch whisky or fine English ale.

S

If somebody is that rich then I'd prefer them to spend their money
Sadly it mainly went on expensive French champagne rather than good Scotch whisky or fine English ale. S

This enlightening bit of non-news is certainy an insight into primate behaviour. To misuse an old saying "you can take a man out of the monkey house, but you can't take the monkey house out of the man".

Sadly as you say S he didn't even have the sense to buy a decent Scotch - given that he does not use money to stimulate economies (ie he is a typical banker) the really positive thing is that his dosh has been recycled out of his pocket and a long way further up the chain where others will use it more productively d.v.

He gave his waitress a £5,000 tip.

Sounds fair enough to me. I dare say he had a great night and gave somebody else a fantastic night as well.

I can't see the problem with that.

Obviously the bonus itself may be an issue but that isn't his fault. Who can say he didn't actually earn it anyway. I'm sure some bankers actually make their firm money

Obviously the bonus itself may be an issue but that isn't his fault. Who can say he didn't actually earn it anyway. I'm sure some bankers actually make their firm money

He probably EARNED it depending on how you understand something to be earned, but he doesn't deserve to have this much money.

He probably EARNED it depending on how you understand something to be earned, but he doesn't deserve to have this much money.

yerh but u dont thing any one DESERVES to have any money, just a plate of food!!!!

I'm sure some bankers actually make their firm money

I'm sure they do. But is it because they are enormously clever, or is it because they are in the right place at the right time with the resources of a huge bank behind them?

I wonder how many would make money if they were on their own? In my view it's the true entrepreneurs that deserve credit, people who risk their own money, not mine or yours.

S

Archived