Chav Banker's Bar Bill

manshimajin

yerh but u dont thing any one DESERVES to have any money, just a plate of food!!!!

Don't be silly.

I just mean that having such a high salary really show that effort in work is not proportionate salary. He is just near the top of the pyramid at that bank. But £43,000 is more than most people make in a year.

yerh but u dont thing any one DESERVES to have any money, just a plate of food!!!!

Don't be silly.

I just mean that having such a high salary really show that effort in work is not proportionate salary. He is just near the top of the pyramid at that bank. But £43,000 is more than most people make in a year.

why what job did he do then if he was near the top of the pyramid,

and how do u know he diden work his ass off for that cash, where u there or something

why what job did he do then if he was near the top of the pyramid,

and how do u know he diden work his ass off for that cash, where u there or something

I make that assumption because he is clearly not a bank clerk or middle-level management given his extravagance.

Not making a judgement over whether he worked hard or not.

Don't be silly.

I just mean that having such a high salary really show that effort in work is not proportionate salary.

ok ok so how does it show that effort in work is not proportionate salary

It's just symptomatic of the culture that got into banks - like Sir Fred Goodwin when being asked what he knew about derivatives the other day - replying :

'Nothing, that's how you manage risk'.

A perfect example of why they needed to pay the man who bought ABN Amro for a price that helped to bring RBS to its knees several millions a year.

The really good thing about all this is, as I said above, is that it gets money out of the hands of a chav who has precious little idea how to use it productively and into the hands of people who will do something productive with it.

66CD4790%20gorilla%20cloned%202%20blur%20lpg.jpg

"I'm glad I turned down that offer to become a banker!"

PS: will Sir Fred Goodwin's purchase of ABN Amro qualify for a Darwin Award?

Surely with your anarchist ideals a person taking his money and sharing amongst his friends and utter strangers it perfectly acceptable

Isn't it?

Not really what I have an issue with. It is a lovely gesture!

ok ok so how does it show that effort in work is not proportionate salary

What sort of salary does this guy have? You can have people working their arse of at £20,000 or £30,000. But assuming that this guy probably earns far, far more than that I do not believe his physical and mental capabilities are superhuman. You never know, he could be a Clark Kent.

The really good thing about all this is, as I said above, is that it gets money out of the hands of a chav who has precious little idea how to use it productively and into the hands of people who will do something productive with it.

Unless his mates and the waitress are chavs too. :P

It's just symptomatic of the culture that got into banks - like Sir Fred Goodwin when being asked what he knew about derivatives the other day - replying :

'Nothing, that's how you manage risk'.

A perfect example of why they needed to pay the man who bought ABN Amro for a price that helped to bring RBS to its knees several millions a year.

66CD4790%20gorilla%20cloned%202%20blur%20lpg.jpg

"I'm glad I turned down that offer to become a banker!"

PS: will Sir Fred Goodwin's purchase of ABN Amro qualify for a Darwin Award?

OMG he looks like one

Archived