[BBC News] School pupil TB case is confirmed

Newsbot

Yes, Yisser ofc because there are so many Manx people who would agree.....not!

p.s. If you look next to the A key on your keyboard there is a magical key that has the power to LOCK or unlock your caps, there is another button on the keyboard which may have a picture of an 'up arrow' on it, this you might find useful for capitalising letters at the beginning of names and sentences. :) x

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

p.s. If you look next to the A key on your keyboard there is a magical key that has the power to LOCK or unlock your caps, there is another button on the keyboard which may have a picture of an 'up arrow' on it, this you might find useful for capitalising letters at the beginning of names and sentences. :) x

Patronising twat.

Not sure Hilary Benn and Defra would agree with you.

More research required perhaps?

TB is carried by both cattle and badgers - and humans to a lesser degree. Maybe we should cull the whole damn lot and be done with it.

And what do u think happins in england and here, the whole herd gets culled,

cattle can and do get vaccinated against TB, but there is cases that do happin, and then the herd gets culled,

but how do u vaccinate badgers, u cant, so thay spread it, the root cause of the spread of TB

but because there shown as nice little fluffy things on tv, the public have an up roar over the killing of them

there is figures that show that since the cull on badgers stopped TB found in cattle has gone up year on year,

with some places who have never had TB or badgers before thay stopped the cull 5 years down the line there haveing cases of tb with badger numbers growing,

Considering that TB exists in the UK, even a trip to the 'mainland' would do it.

Mainland? Are you on the Calf, or do you mean "another island"?

S

British people refer to continental Europe as 'Mainland Europe' as it's the main land of Europe. I'm using Mainland to refer to Britain as it is clearly the main land of the British Isles (i.e. the biggest island).

Not sure Hilary Benn and Defra would agree with you.

More research required perhaps?

TB is carried by both cattle and badgers - and humans to a lesser degree. Maybe we should cull the whole damn lot and be done with it.

And what do u think happins in england and here, the whole herd gets culled,

cattle can and do get vaccinated against TB, but there is cases that do happin, and then the herd gets culled,

but how do u vaccinate badgers, u cant, so thay spread it, the root cause of the spread of TB

but because there shown as nice little fluffy things on tv, the public have an up roar over the killing of them

there is figures that show that since the cull on badgers stopped TB found in cattle has gone up year on year,

with some places who have never had TB or badgers before thay stopped the cull 5 years down the line there haveing cases of tb with badger numbers growing,

So, if they didn't have badgers before (like the IOM) where did all the new badgers come from? the fucking badger fairy?

Personally, I don't think it is beyond the wit of man to catch badgers and innoculate them. That way, the disease would gradually die out, and a huge amount of money would be saved.

I saw a TV prog a few years ago where a whole family of badgers were feeding from dog bowls in somebody's sitting room, just in front of the telly. Their human hosts were sprawled on the sofa like couch potatoes everywhere. Dad had gradually enticed the badgers in by leaving plates of food out for them, and gradually bringing the plates nearer and nearer to the house, and finally inside.

S

Patronising twat.

Me? ahhahaaaaaa. Cheers, no one has ever called me that before. :lol:

Dibs on Isle Of Man badger innoculation officer post.

I will also do squirrels, beavers and unicorns for free.

Silly, there aren't any squirrels on the island.

S

Well as long as there are some unicorns then I am sorted

Fine. But I'm not paying you by the hour to look for them. Who do you think I am, DoLGE?

S

Archived