Rtc Old Castletown Road

Amadeus

I thought that it eventually transpired that without a shadow of a doubt, in actual fact, John had indeed lifted the picture of the rose from the BBC - and NOT vice versa!

Which is a bit of a bastard, especially since the BBC had apparently been lambasted for using 'his picture' on their websites!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DLJ_0044.jpg

I am just glad you didn't photograph me parking there.

It is so convenient for the HSBC cash machine.

Sometimes if people are watching me I do do a little limp whilst exiting the car though

i wonder whether the disabled is refering to the car?? what a shed. and if wrighty did indeed lift the photy, that would be typical of a lawyers 'truth', but not necessarilly his. :rolleyes:

Sometimes if people are watching me I do do a little limp whilst exiting the car though

That's probably easier to pull off than parking in the mayor's space, that would involve a blonde wig, make-up and a big chain around your neck.

That's probably easier to pull off than parking in the mayor's space, that would involve a blonde wig, make-up and a big chain around your neck.

What an awful, unfeeling post.

urm where can i buy a blonde wig????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????no a shit 1///////////////////////////

urm where can i buy a blonde wig????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????no a shit 1///////////////////////////

I think what is more unfeeling is that the mayor demanded the removal of a disabled space so she would have more room for her car and ignored all suggestions from other bodies that the mayors parking space be put at the side because it was too far for her to walk

Archived