Rtc Old Castletown Road

Amadeus

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sometimes if people are watching me I do do a little limp whilst exiting the car though

That's probably easier to pull off than parking in the mayor's space, that would involve a blonde wig, make-up and a big chain around your neck.

urm where can i buy a blonde wig??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????no a shit 1///////////////////////////

urm where can i buy a blonde wig????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????no a shit 1///////////////////////////

What an awful, unfeeling post.

I agree with %age, bad bad taste.

Sometimes if people are watching me I do do a little limp whilst exiting the car though

That's probably easier to pull off than parking in the mayor's space, that would involve a blonde wig, make-up and a big chain around your neck.

urm where can i buy a blonde wig??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????no a shit 1///////////////////////////
urm where can i buy a blonde wig????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????no a shit 1///////////////////////////

What an awful, unfeeling post.

I agree with %age, bad bad taste.

I apologise - I genuinely didn't know about the mayor's situation until the poster added a link later. With that in mind, you can understand the attempt at a joke wasn't meant to have any mallice.

I don't think the Mayor's medical predicament is the point, what makes her different from any other disabled driver, in fact she can walk further than many who would use this space. I cannot see why she should have her own space to the detriment of her constituants.

I don't think the Mayor's medical predicament is the point, what makes her different from any other disabled driver, in fact she can walk further than many who would use this space. I cannot see why she should have her own space to the detriment of her constituants.

Perhaps, but this thread appears to be going well off topic.

I am appalled! Look at it - look what they did:

ssh.jpg

They called me "reader" ! How very dare they suggest I actually read any of the local publications - I will sue, at once, for emotional distress & damage to my reputation as educated and well read individual. Someone get me a lawyer, quick :)

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/editorsblog/Keep...know.5006813.jp

Some thing to make you smile, about how MF people can infiltrate all the IOM..........

The photo itself was not taken by one of our own skilled cameramen. It was taken by a reader who wishes to be known only as 'Amadeus'.

Hm...need a new slogan. Got it:

MF - putting the 'News' into 'Newspaper'...

The photo itself was not taken by one of our own skilled cameramen. It was taken by a reader who wishes to be known only as 'Amadeus'.

Well they got that bit about "skilled" right - just some amateur snapper waiting anonymously in the hedgerow with their mobile phone for an 'exclusive' to happen.... shame on you... you will be accused of having an unusual nightlife next... :D

Well they got that bit about "skilled" right - just some amateur snapper waiting anonymously in the hedgerow with their mobile phone for an 'exclusive' to happen.... shame on you... you will be accused of having an unusual nightlife next... :D

I know & I admit it - I was out extreme dogging while wearing a gorilla costume at the time, and that must have scared the driver - luckily, I was also taking shots for my newest picture series, called 'Gorillas dogging in the Mist', and had all my photo kit with me - the chances, ey....

Perhaps, but this thread appears to be going well off topic.

So whats new

http://www.iomtoday.co.im/editorsblog/Keep...know.5006813.jp

Some thing to make you smile, about how MF people can infiltrate all the IOM..........

So if you're naked in your own bathroom, we won't be coming along snapping you. But if you're wobbling all your bits about on Strand Street, that's a different matter.

:o The Examiner's gone a bit tabloid since I last read it!

Archived