Question In Iom Newspapers

Fossils

0led for me plz... fry the shit out of it.....lol.........as for Electrical Cash & Carry Showrooms i've not been the as i've had a flatty on my weelchare for two year now....... as it go's

Electrical Cash & Carry Showrooms it's ex retail line stuff that shud be by right's re tested twice... so i'm in to thinkin they may be good baby!

The Best of Ramsey..... It's only a 20sec film and is on a continuous loop

I am detecting a number of what can only be described as anti Ramsey comments on the boards this morning. As a resident of the Jewel in the north, I must take umbrage.

If any of you soft shandy drinking southerners would care to pop up to the beautiful northern capital and take a look around, there is a good chance that your would get your f*cking heads kicked in. :D

I am detecting a number of what can only be described as anti Ramsey comments on the boards this morning. As a resident of the Jewel in the north, I must take umbrage.

If any of you soft shandy drinking southerners would care to pop up to the beautiful northern capital and take a look around, there is a good chance that your would get your f*cking heads kicked in. :D

Getting the Hep C jabs in order to drink that northern pig swill you call ale will be a bit of a problem. :)

Getting the Hep C jabs in order to drink that northern pig swill you call ale will be a bit of a problem. :)

LMAO. I wouldn't know. I don't drink see. I am the only teetotaler in the village. :D

Archived