Bookcases And Stuff Wanted For New House

Sidney

OK peeps, the missus and I have secured ourselves a rental property in Ramsey and as we have been living with the in-laws for the last year and a furnished rental property before that, we are severely lacking in furniture.

I am on the scrounge for some bookshelves, wardrobes, chests of drawers plus any other random bits of furniture that would come in handy. Can pay a small amount but as I have just had to stump up 2 months rent we are a bit skint. Would be happy to exchange for taxi rides for anybody who lives in t'north.

Any help highly appreciated.

• 1 month later...
OK peeps, the missus and I have secured ourselves a rental property in Ramsey and as we have been living with the in-laws for the last year and a furnished rental property before that, we are severely lacking in furniture.

I am on the scrounge for some bookshelves, wardrobes, chests of drawers plus any other random bits of furniture that would come in handy. Can pay a small amount but as I have just had to stump up 2 months rent we are a bit skint. Would be happy to exchange for taxi rides for anybody who lives in t'north.

Any help highly appreciated.

Not sure if you ever got sorted for these, but we're moving out of a property in the next day or so and have several bookcases, and bits of furniture that may be of interest.

We've told the people who are moving in that we'll leave them if they'd like, and they've said yes, but I'm not sure if they actually want them or are just being nice thinking they're doing us a favour by taking them. We don't want anything for them, and they're in really good condition.

If you're interested, then I can ask and let you know.

Archived