[BBC News] Drugs worth £3,000 found in raids

Newsbot

Three grands worth eh, must be a couple of Mr Bigs, the police must be jolly pleased with these collars. You've got to be careful with that cocaine - I tried some really strong stuff once and I ended up in a mental hospital for a while.

You found some strong stuff?? I'll take a bet that what was siezed wasn't!

2% cocaine 98% some other white powder..heh one time I was talking to this coke dealer and he said to me "Nah mate its not the coke that makes your nose go numb, its the shit they mix it with, usually cold and flu remedy".......and these people are selling the shit. 1 mug to sell it 1 even bigger mug to buy it (its alright when its freee ofc)

2% cocaine 98% some other white powder..heh one time I was talking to this coke dealer and he said to me "Nah mate its not the coke that makes your nose go numb, its the shit they mix it with, usually cold and flu remedy".......and these people are selling the shit. 1 mug to sell it 1 even bigger mug to buy it (its alright when its freee ofc)

But doesn't coke has anaethetising properties? It would seem to make sense that it would make your nose numb. Lignocaine is derived from cocaine, isn't it?

Archived