[BBC News] Thieves raid Paralympian's office

Newsbot

What we are suffering from is DRUGS. Not a few of the crimes we witness lately are drug related. Fucking filthy drug users stealing stuff to pay for their personal selfish habit of getting out of their heads on some chemical or other.

A leaf off a bush, crushed and doctored with h9ighly toxic chemicals to extract a grain of something that, when injested, causes monentary feelings of elation and superiority. Stupid fuckers, paying a fortune for some chemical cocktail. The saving grace is that their brains will stop working eventually and they will develop the likes of parkinsons and any number of cancers so they can reflect on the good times in their nursing homes for the next 20 yrs or until they are given a cocktail of drugs that kills them.

In today's society people only steal because they are selfish, or 'need' drugs to help them survive their pathetic lives. Selfishness is the reason and collusion is the effect.

Get your heads out of your arses and do somethiong about it before you suffer.

If you have a drug problem I can help, I have a length of rope you can borrow, on second thought, just tell me how tall you are and I'll give it to you.

Edited for spelling, nothing else.

What we are suffering from is DRUGS. Not a few of the crimes we witness lately are drug related. Fucking filthy drug users stealing stuff to pay for their personal selfish habit of getting out of their heads on some chemical or other.

A leaf off a bush, crushed and doctored with h9ighly toxic chemicals to extract a grain of something that, when injested, causes monentary feelings of elation and superiority. Stupid fuckers, paying a fortune for some chemical cocktail. The saving grace is that their brains will stop working eventually and they will develop the likes of parkinsons and any number of cancers so they can reflect on the good times in their nursing homes for the next 20 yrs or until they are given a cocktail of drugs that kills them.

Now you are just being facetious.

What drugs are you talking about here? I assume you really mean addictive ones, such as heroin.

Sometimes LDV you write sense, at other times you are just a troll. I don't feed trolls.

The problem isn't about drugs as a whole. You don't get cannabis and ecstasy users feelings pangs of addiction and feeling some need to steal. You are talking about heroin and maybe to a lesser extent cocaine if you mean people are so addicted that they become so selfish that they feel a compulsion to do anything to pay for some more drugs. Of those who have committed such wrongful acts, I would rather have them rehabilitated than given the noose.

Can we not start up a fund for a reward to help catch the scumbags and if they are not caught give the money to Ian towards new equipement ?

Do you mean we should set-up an MF to help pay for new equipment?

In today's society people only steal because they are selfish, or 'need' drugs to help them survive their pathetic lives. Selfishness is the reason and collusion is the effect.

Get your heads out of your arses and do somethiong about it before you suffer.

If you have a drug problem I can help, I have a length of rope you can borrow, on second thought, just tell me how tall you are and I'll give it to you.

Edited for spelling, nothing else.

I've always suspected you were a buffoon. It seems my instincts served me well. You may be right about those drugs though, I took a load once, and I ended up in a mental hospital for a while.

Archived