[BBC News] Missing man located after appeal

Newsbot

What's the point of this story? I could understand had they ran a story when he was missing, then this story would have been a follow up.

I thought I'd lost me keys the other day, but they were in me other coat. Perhaps the BBC would like to report that.

There's been a rash of missing person 'stories' lately. Either there's a sudden vogue for reporting them or something strange is afoot. People getting the urge to go walkabout.

There also seem to be more reports of people heading for the sea after the pub and being fished out by the Coastguards. It's like whales beaching themselves, in reverse...

I thought I'd lost me keys the other day, but they were in me other coat. Perhaps the BBC would like to report that.

Did you appeal for witnesses or get any photographs of the coat that you thought they were in? Did you report the incident to the emergency services and alert the police and did you prepare a press release?

I can see the headlines 'mystery of Keys' or is that 'Keys in big mystery'

Did you appeal for witnesses or get any photographs of the coat that you thought they were in? Did you report the incident to the emergency services and alert the police and did you prepare a press release?

I can see the headlines 'mystery of Keys' or is that 'Keys in big mystery'

House of no keys.

To look for who? The man that wasn't missing but was found when Declan looked in his other coat and found his keys in those pockets?

I'd bloody hope they closed the roads and I think that they should close it again for the whole day in order to do the reconstruction of him not going missing, again!

Archived