[BBC News] Store's expansion plans submitted

Newsbot

off topic but a similar theme, the field across from the Horse&Plough has now changed from x-number of houses to 2x-number :(

I understand they've changed from over priced detached houses to smaller houses that meet the government's affordable housing scheme. I suspect you'll see more of this as the government is one of the only ones in a position to buy in the current economic climate. Its means more affordable houses for those on the government's list so I don't see the problem.

off topic but a similar theme, the field across from the Horse&Plough has now changed from x-number of houses to 2x-number :(

I understand they've changed from over priced detached houses to smaller houses that meet the government's affordable housing scheme. I suspect you'll see more of this as the government is one of the only ones in a position to buy in the current economic climate. Its means more affordable houses for those on the government's list so I don't see the problem.

it's just a coincidence then that in the past developers got permission for, lets say 40 houses, then once that was approved they amended the plans for 40 more houses in the same space

it's just a coincidence then that in the past developers got permission for, lets say 40 houses, then once that was approved they amended the plans for 40 more houses in the same space

If you increase or alter the footprint of even one house you need to re apply for planning permission for the whole site, same goes if you add extra houses. being granted initial planning permission does not give a developer freedom to alter numbers

Archived