V Festival 2009

EvilCatfish

Oasis, The Killers and Elbow

I wouldn't go out of my way to go, but you can hardly call that pants now really............

Elbow are great, Oasis are really shit, believers in their own hype, one good album does not a good band make, the Killers are unbelievably shit, wank of the highest order. So, partially pants i would say. Not seen the rest of the line up though.

Not going to V festival ever again after Last year (western Park) far too commercial. Festival Ground layout is awful. Not saying I did not have a good time. But promised myself i would only return if it had an immense line up which this year it does not apart from Elbow and the Killers who are the only ones worth seeing.

Oasis, The Killers and Elbow

I wouldn't go out of my way to go, but you can hardly call that pants now really............

I can.

That is a raggardy-assed piss-stained skid-marked orange y-fronts of a line-up.

If we must go with the pants thing, I'd suggest it was more of a freshly laundered pair of Marks and Spencer's cotton briefs. You won't see the same product in pvc or leather in a sex shop, but still nice and comfortable to wear - the sort of thing your mother would be pleased to see you hit by a car in........ ; )

James, Happy Mondays & Fatboy Slim would be worth seein but they won't top the Prodigy last year plus knowin V they'll have them all on at the same time anyway. Plus everythin shuttin at 11 is just crap as the parties should only just be beginnin then

A lot of festivals finish at 11. Quite a good idea as you can go to campsite / bars and carry on partying.

MM You'd hate Japan. Gigs over there are finished by 8 - 9pm :)

Archived