[BBC News] Faked underage ID 'on increase'

Newsbot

I wonder does the number of "fake ID's" increase proportionately to the the increase in computer literate teenagers and their access to quality printing and laminating services?

I still remember when I got mine, it was the worst piece of shit in the world but worked.

I never ever thought it would work, they send you whole lot and you just stick in your pic and hey-presto I was 19.

Looking back, it was abs wank...the serial number went 0123456789 but it did have " National Student Union " on it........I gather none of the bouncers ever went to University then lol.

I still remember when I got mine, it was the worst piece of shit in the world but worked.

I never ever thought it would work, they send you whole lot and you just stick in your pic and hey-presto I was 19.

Looking back, it was abs wank...the serial number went 0123456789 but it did have " National Student Union " on it........I gather none of the bouncers ever went to University then lol.

I used to let you in the Venue...lol

never again will i accept those Student Uni ones.. gerrrrrrrrrrrr

;)

Obviously the fraudulent use of ID is not as serious as 'other' crimes, theres no fake ID squad is there? My daughter bought some a while ago, she didn't get to try it out because when I pointed out it was fraud she 'pooped' herself, kids do not naturally think about the seriousness of the legal side of these things, maybe parents should mention it, or the schools, or maybe even the police could.

Archived