Stu Peter

tiger lily

you really are a man of the wrist aint you poxville..

and as for the insulting a mod .. read the thread you will see i replied to an insult from a mod and its not the first time he has chosen to exercise that perogative..

I love being a man of the wrist, its ace.

Your still dodging the challenge, or has that jelly fish come back again?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you or anyone else can locate me in a heartbeat .. bring it on anytime you or anyone else who feels like it..

that clear enough for you hero..

and the reason i havent tried or asked who you are is because i dont give a rats .. as i like it .. so bring it on tough guy.

you or anyone else can locate me in a heartbeat .. bring it on anytime you or anyone else who feels like it..

and the reason i havent tried or asked who you are is because i dont give a rats .. as i like it .. so bring it on tough guy.

That's one yellow belly you've got there boy, all shit and no stink.

I remember 2 or 3 years ago some internet 'toughguy' came on here threatening all sorts and slanging off the mods and such. He started getting quite threatening and then one of the people he was calling a coward and such all of a sudden did put his full address up.

The forum never heard much of the 'toughguy' after that.

He must have just slithered off into the background I suppose.

I remember ans posting his name and address on Manx Net when some guy who lived across and was coming over on the boat decided he was going to kick ans's ass.

I remember ans posting his name and address on Manx Net when some guy who lived across and was coming over on the boat decided he was going to kick ans's ass.

He never showed up. I even laid on a full spread of tea, scones and fresh cream :(

You're fighting?

On the internet?

Sheesh.

I love it when it simmers... we should have a MF Grudge Match..... any one good with plasticine..? lol

Archived