Wacko Jacko At 02 In London

The Thriller

He is a strange one for sure - no doubting that he's written some fantastic pop music in his time though, a great partnership with Quincy Jones. Most of which still sounds the business today. A megastar. I can understand why many would go to see him.

Forget about the kiddy stuff, I bet most of you still dance to his music or sing along in the car. He is still one of the most famous men in the world and will no doubt sell out the 02 arena in no time, seeing him will be a chance of a life time.

Im more excited than Michael Jackson in a kiddies playground.

I've never danced to his music, nor found any of it suitable to sing along to.

Whether he was/is a paedophile remains open to question, but he has become far more famous for his weirdness than for his music which was the very epitome of throwaway plastic pop.

At his peak he was a good entertainer - but that was a long time ago. However, I'm sure his middle-aged fans will fill any arena, attempt to relive their youth and, more to the point, help to revitalise his rapidly-dwindling coffers.

I'm still not 100% he's capable of completing his residency at the O2, theres been alot of reports of ill health and I reckon alot of people are gonna be disappointed, they arnt gonna be getting the dancing entertainer of yesteryear.

Good luck to him though.

Who's going to this? In my life I think I've only ever met one Michael Jackson - that weird lad that wore one glove and used to dance on his own in the Lido.

Yeah i remember him. I forget his name though his surname was 'Dale.' I used to work with him at Martin Bakers. He walked out and left a load of debt in the factory shop in the mid 80's. Nice to see he can still pull in the crowds.

:( I actually wanted to goto this but i forgot to get tickets and all that was left was £900 VIP tix and I'm not that mad on him. Ah well, nvm.

Heehee was it Dale? He used to knock about with a lad from up our street but I cannot remember his name either, lovely lad, lovely.

Archived