An Eye For A Eye - Literally...

Amadeus

When did all this acid throwing thing start? It seems to be occuring more and more.

I think that the man deserves this, but I think this sort of episode reflects some nasty cultural aspects stemming from male domination over women.

Strange answer from a man who believes criminals should not be locked up. S o what you are saying now is physical punisment and dismemberment is ok so long as the criminal is male or part of an oppressive culture

When did all this acid throwing thing start? It seems to be occuring more and more.

I think that the man deserves this, but I think this sort of episode reflects some nasty cultural aspects stemming from male domination over women.

Strange answer from a man who believes criminals should not be locked up. S o what you are saying now is physical punisment and dismemberment is ok so long as the criminal is male or part of an oppressive culture

Hmm yeah I find this a bit tricky, but you are doing the 'straw man' thing again by mentioning oppression and women, it has nothing to do with that.

I should not have said 'deserves'. Should have thought that one through.

I don't know why you mentioned prisons but you are right to pick me up on it because an 'eye for an eye' should not be condoned

I'd really really like to think I couldn't/wouldn't.

Would/could you?

I could easily I'm afraid. look at the state of her if someone had done that to me or any of my family not only would I have him blinded, but I could sit there whilst I watched his balls slowly dissolve in a glass of acid so he can't breed any children as evil and deranged as he is either.

Archived