A Raped 9 Year Old, Pregnant With Twins

Chinahand

Large scale scientific studies have shown that use of condoms reduces HIV infections by upto 80%. But the Pope claims "the distribution of condoms ... can even increase the problem".

Lying for Jesus and the ideology that every sperm is sacred - thousands of people will die as a result of the Popes comments as it will directly reduce condom use amongst Africa's catholics. Sickening.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the up side the media-unfriendliness of the current Pope is making Catholicism (and, by association, other authoritarian religions) less and less credible to more and more people. With a bit of luck the next Pope will be the shepherd of a much smaller flock.

I don't think Chinahand needs you to hold his/her hand somehow. And it's not trolling, it's discussion. It's a very sensitive subject, abortion, and I sympathise somewhat with the Catholic Church's position on it. (Although I admit I missed that medical reference in the article).

It's none of their fucking business....and to quote from the bible...they should remove the plank from their own eye before pointing out the splinter in other's....their moral compass is so fucking bent out of shape they'd be better off sticking to their masonic practices and stop attempting to be a voice for good....nobody but the fuckwitted simpleton flock pay any attention to them anyway and even they disobey on a daily basis then ask and get forgiveness at the end of the week from a paedo in a dress who in turn gets his orders from a sinister looking german twat who in turn gets his orders from an imaginary friend.....the world's fucking bananas!!!! :lol:

By the way...get that rapist paedophile and subject him to death from 1000 cuts, and keep the catholics away cos they'll forgive the monster and demand his life be spared

Large scale scientific studies have shown that use of condoms reduces HIV infections by upto 80%. But the Pope claims "the distribution of condoms ... can even increase the problem".

Lying for Jesus and the ideology that every sperm is sacred - thousands of people will die as a result of the Popes comments as it will directly reduce condom use amongst Africa's catholics. Sickening.

Chinahand....do you completely contradict everything you say when you actually speak to people face to face too?

Archived