[BBC News] Appeal over 'rare' street robbery

Newsbot

Let's hope the police put as much effort into catching these sorry specimens as they do into catching and imprisoning people for possession of small drug amounts.

That's just stupid, it's a bit like saying 'It was only a small knife that I used to stab him with...' If it's illegal, it's illegal and for good reason. Just because you only steal a little bit of money, steal a small car or posses a small amount of drugs, it's still illegal and you have to face the consequences of your actions.

Anyway, how would you define 'small drug amounts' ?

Anyway, how would you define 'small drug amounts' ?

Very loosely:

A nine bar of hash, or a similar quantity of weed.

Ten grams of cocaine or heroin.

Fifty ecstasy tablets.

Ditto tabs of acid.

A tesco carrier bag stuffed full of magic mushrooms.

Twenty grams of amphetamine sulphate, but only best quality.

Ditto grams of MDMA of ditto quality.

An undefined amount of ketamine.

And that.......... But these quantities are negotiable. Yes, they have a rather large window of negotiation.

I don't believe that you stated what your point was so it would be quite impossible for this 'single dimensional oaf' to be able to agree with you. Perhaps you have subjected yourself to an excessive amount of 'small drugs' and remain misguided.

'Rare street robberies' are not that uncommon. 'Post Office Lane' dissapeared without trace in Douglas years ago, and no one has seen it since.

Is that the one that still (legally speaking?) runs through Marks & Spencer?

Based on my opinion of you and my observation of your postings, including but not limited to your comments in this thread. I am not at all surprised that you have attended a form of mental institution at some point in your life.

Based on my opinion of you and my observation of your postings, including but not limited to your comments in this thread. I am not at all surprised that you have attended a form of mental institution at some point in your life.

Oh I see! Lol,lol........ you misunderstand! The building I refer to had ceased to function as a medical institution. I don't know why that is, government cuts or something probably. Anyway, it had been squatted by a crew of crusties who in no time at all had installed the loudest rig you'd ever heard and proceeded to put on what someone like you might call 'a rave'. We were 'raving' for a whole weekend solid. It was brilliant!........... lol,lol....... ; ))

Archived