Goodbye Ramsey

GD4ELI

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
good things come to those who wait :cool:

Wot's wrong with Ramsey?

Give me the north any time to the imitation Cheshire of the south and Douglas.

nothing wrong with ramsey if you like the dogshit that is every where,

you only have to walk down the footpaths on a night and your shoes are full of it.

I think he's contemplating giving you lines. Write 1000 times "I must not confuse weather with climate".

The weather is affected by the climate of the part of the world you're in. So I'm not confusing anything.

It's been discussed here many times. 'we had a shit summer where's climate change now?', see it over and over. That's weather, not climate.

I know what you're saying and people do confuse the two, probably because of poor press reports like "Phew wot a scorcher!! Must be Global Warming!". But changes in climate will still affect weather systems and go hand in hand. You're just being pedantic to the extreme. "Look at me I'm right."

We all know what Wilddog ment.

I know what you're saying and people do confuse the two, probably because of poor press reports like "Phew wot a scorcher!! Must be Global Warming!". But changes in climate will still affect weather systems and go hand in hand. You're just being pedantic to the extreme. "Look at me I'm right."

We all know what Wilddog ment.

I'm not trying to be smug or anything, but I see comments like that frequently and I think it's very damaging. The examiner for example with pictures of snow saying 'call this global warming?'.

Wilddog's post appeared to deny sea level rise due to climate change because we had a crappy summer, unless I misunderstood?

The difference between weather and climate is a measure of time. Weather is what conditions of the atmosphere are over a short period of time, and climate is how the atmosphere "behaves" over relatively long periods of time.

I heard it from a man at Nasa, so obviously it is all rocket-science.

The sea level will not rise high enough to engulf Ramsey. Wilf will organise a protest group, tell everyone that high tides cause cancer and the people of Ramsey don't want it, and it'll get bored and fuck off to Douglas.

Archived