Goodbye Ramsey

GD4ELI

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taking this seriously - has the IOM government commissioned a map of the IOM with the sea at current storm highwater + 1m?

Plus what are the hydrological affects of this on our river systems at full flood. Its putting a huge amount of extra water in at the bottom of the system and with no large lakes etc to damp the system I can't see how that won't result in water upstream rising as well as it seaches for an alternative way out.

Peel's sewage system struggles already at high tide. A metre rise doesn't bear thinking about.

S

:o

mr kong (our restrant owner)

he ackwantance of mr antony waral tomson an mr gorden ramsy

but mr antony restrants hav alredi evaporated

mr gorden very upset

but mr gorden repeetin to us

.....gorden ramsy no evaporatin

.....ramsey no evaporatin

.....ramsy evaporatin

can lass one out swich lites off

Slagging Wilf off, no need to worry, he isn't wired in to the net so you're safe. Mind you his boy is and he's a bit fucker.

So we have another 'slag off Ramsey' thread, mostly written by people from Douglas and Switzerland, the jewel of the irish sea. They have so much more than Ramsey; traffic congestion; drug dealers/problem; scousers; inept council; hills; multi storey eyesores; strand street of a thousand bankruptcies; car parks; more car parks; derelict buildings; sea weed smells; seagulls, iron or otherwise and a street full of lawyers.

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Douglas and it's conurbations ain't that good either.

I live in neither and I'm sick of the petty jealousy between them. Both could do with some help and investment, try blaming the capitalist banks etc, they're the real culprits.

Both could do with some help and investment, try blaming the capitalist banks etc, they're the real culprits.

Nonsense!

Not good enough my snowladen friend, which part of the post are you trying to rubbish.

They both need help and investment

Or

Try blaming the capitalists?

Feel free to declare an interest in either.

Archived