A Bit Of A Slapper?

Lonan3

i was all for equality for women 25 years ago .. but equality has been with us now for years. dominance is now the goal for feminists same as with the minorities and probably always was..

Too right. Next time she asks for equality you give her a slap and show her who's the boss !!!

i was all for equality for women 25 years ago .. but equality has been with us now for years. dominance is now the goal for feminists same as with the minorities and probably always was..

Too right. Next time she asks for equality you give her a slap and show her who's the boss !!!

that maybe your modus operadi hboy but the world has moved on.

and i dont know any feminists.

see your average woman just wants to be paid the same for the same work as anyone else .. whilst still enjoying the benifits of us men treating them as women .. opening doors / flowers chocolates / only pay for drinks occasionally / treated curtiously and made a fuss off etc. .. and in turn we take the piss alittle by standing back and letting them do most of the cooking and housework ..

thats the way it is in the real world and not the vision of some spikey haired lesbian .. similarly the same with the minorities never ever stop demanding.

was all for equality for women 25 years ago .. but equality has been with us now for years. dominance is now the goal for feminists same as with the minorities and probably always was..

see your average woman just wants to be paid the same for the same work as anyone else .. whilst still enjoying the benifits of us men treating them as women .. opening doors / flowers chocolates / only pay for drinks occasionally / treated curtiously and made a fuss off etc. .. and in turn we take the piss alittle by standing back and letting them do most of the cooking and housework ..

thats the way it is in the real world and not the vision of some spikey haired lesbian .. similarly the same with the minorities never ever stop demanding.

It is just silly to think that the feminist goal is gain dominance over men. That is not what feminism is about. It is about fighting for equality with men, challenging the oppression of women, and challenging the roles that woman are expected to perform in their lives by men and other women. Roles such as being the housewife and being treated in the manner in which you give examples above as if they need male attention.

Equality is not with us as can be seen from comparing the average incomes of fulltime male and women workers. And equality is certainly not with us in terms of how women are perceived by men.

And nor do the 'minorities', as you call them, want or demand dominance over other the majority. But as with feminists they have demands for good reason.

in short bollox .. live with a few then preach..

Feminists or women? And I have lived with a few women before but I don't see how that qualifies to allow me to comment on feminism and on women. I must assume from your short answer you have nothing to say of any importance to my post.

was all for equality for women 25 years ago .. but equality has been with us now for years. dominance is now the goal for feminists same as with the minorities and probably always was..

It is just silly to think that the feminist goal is gain dominance over men. That is not what feminism is about. It is about fighting for equality with men, challenging the oppression of women, and challenging the roles that woman are expected to perform in their lives by men and other women. Roles such as being the housewife and being treated in the manner in which you give examples above as if they need male attention.

Equality is not with us as can be seen from comparing the average incomes of fulltime male and women workers. And equality is certainly not with us in terms of how women are perceived by men.

And nor do the 'minorities', as you call them, want or demand dominance over other the majority. But as with feminists they have demands for good reason.

equality:

equal state pension age

automatic parental responsibility for un married fathers

race for life - participation for men

Archived