Why Is Mf So Addictive?

rodders

I have only just joined this site and I have found that I am constantly refreshing and reading the latest comment, even if I know nothing about the subject. I have had to put off painting the bedroom because I haven't got any time left at the end of the day. I could end up getting a divorce because of this site. The missus is no good at painting and I have had enough! Can anyone tell me if the addiction will wear off??? :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That does not work, you buy a wireless card and try to find an open wireless point nearby, local, down the road/next street/village ... or anywhere!

Failing that, you sit like a hermit in the Villa grounds, under a brolly to all hours using the free wi-fi there.

Welcome rodders, just steer clear of topics relating to politics, rain, sun, snow, wind, TT, MEA, Manx Gas, MT, SureCW, Steam Packet, price of food, petrol, take aways, baps, driving, taxi cabs, Langness, airports, DoT, and KSF and you may have somthing new to add! :D

only when you cannot pay your phone bill..

Not a problem. Someone living close to me lets me use their wi-fi. Don't know who it is, but the other month they switched their broadband off, and i didn't have a signal for 2 weeks so I had to run to the library. I know its not right, and possibly illegal but I begrudge paying Manx Telecom for broadband when I can get it for free, I suppose I will get hit for the electricity bill but it's a price worth paying IMO.

only when you cannot pay your phone bill..

Not a problem. Someone living close to me lets me use their wi-fi. Don't know who it is, but the other month they switched their broadband off, and i didn't have a signal for 2 weeks so I had to run to the library. I know its not right, and possibly illegal but I begrudge paying Manx Telecom for broadband when I can get it for free, I suppose I will get hit for the electricity bill but it's a price worth paying IMO.

Is Del boy not with you Rodders, sounds like a comical scam that he would run.

" Rodney you plonker, your not meant to sit out side his door using the broadband " and yes it is illegal bell end.

This isn't the real internet you know. This is the guy down the road playing tricks on you for stealing an internet connection! MF doesn't reall exist and now I know who you are and I'm going to deploy the (SIN VIRUS) otherwise known as the 'Self Infecting Network Virus' to destroy you. :ph34r:

Bye bye Rodders you plonka ;)

have had to put off painting the bedroom because I haven't got any time left at the end of the day.

We had a painter on here once that was in constant communication with the forum. I reckoned he had a mobile link up his ladder. Mind you he was taking the Chief Minister and his missus to court at the time. The forum was fairly buzzing then. Almost as busy aw when there is a murder on the Island or a siting of some white dog poo.

That was close, you nearly mentioned 'he who can't be mentioned'

Actually, no I didn't. AFAIK there is nothing to stop anyone mentioning the name of a former Chief Minister or his wife, (providing of course it is not offensive or libellous and all that).

'he who can't be mentioned' is an entirely different person (or I think there are probably two people these days).

Some people still think that a member of the Isle of Man Government had two previous Manx forums shut down (Manx.net and iomonline.com). To the very best of my knowledge that is not the case.

Anyway, keep talking about dog poo, smoking and pot holes and we'll be alright.

and yes it is illegal bell end.

is it really

If they are silly enough not to protect their wireless with a password, then they should expect people to use it, its their own fault

and yes it is illegal bell end.

is it really

If they are silly enough not to protect their wireless with a password, then they should expect people to use it, its their own fault

thats what i was thinking,

Archived