Why Is Mf So Addictive?

rodders

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have only just joined this site and I have found that I am constantly refreshing and reading the latest comment, even if I know nothing about the subject. I have had to put off painting the bedroom because I haven't got any time left at the end of the day. I could end up getting a divorce because of this site. The missus is no good at painting and I have had enough! Can anyone tell me if the addiction will wear off??? :sweatingbullets:

dont let the fact that you know absolutely jack shit about a subject stop you from posting an opinion.

If they are silly enough not to protect their wireless with a password, then they should expect people to use it, its their own fault

Just like if you are silly enough not to lock your front door then it's OK for anyone to walk in off the street and help themself to your belongings.

If they are silly enough not to protect their wireless with a password, then they should expect people to use it, its their own fault

Just like if you are silly enough not to lock your front door then it's OK for anyone to walk in off the street and help themself to your belongings.

It might as well be ok - the arrest rate must be pretty low and if you get caught have a good enough sob story ready and it will be another slapped wrist - -

in England anyway, maybe, oh I don't know, I don't admit to knowing anything about this.....

and yes it is illegal bell end.

is it really

If they are silly enough not to protect their wireless with a password, then they should expect people to use it, its their own fault?

So let me get your thinking straight. You have an outside electrical socket. You haven't locked it shut and your neighbour is using it while your at work to run his big ass welder, you wouldn't think of that as "theft of services", after all it's your own fault

No, you just laugh at him because his welder is 3 phase and he's just screwed it by plugging into a domestic circuit.

My broadband is open, so what, it doesn't cost any more to let someone else use it. Doesn't effect my use, if they want to use it to access whatever, shit, someone has to.

No, you just laugh at him because his welder is 3 phase and he's just screwed it by plugging into a domestic circuit.

My broadband is open, so what, it doesn't cost any more to let someone else use it. Doesn't effect my use, if they want to use it to access whatever, shit, someone has to.

Apart from when they start downloading something that they realy shouldn't. Naughty stuff, you know. Then you as the registered owner of the connection are. as they say, in the sh1t.

Earlier this week a bloke in a battered old white Renault Megane parked in the disabled bay outside our shop In Victoria St and proceeded to type away for at least half an hour! Cheeky sod :angry:

Still, at least he didn't park in the taxi rank..

MF addictive? Absolutely. I love it when you make what seems to be a valid point only for someone to shoot you down in flames. Go ahead KB, make my day.. :lol:

Archived