Why Is Mf So Addictive?

rodders

MF addictive? Absolutely. I love it when you make what seems to be a valid point only for someone to shoot you down in flames. Go ahead KB, make my day.. :lol:

I half expected it really. I have been reading MF for a year or so and the people who do the shooting are funny. IMO Albert Tatlock is the best. A very witty man, but in only I mentioning one, I am doing a dis-service to Declan, Keyboarder, Hagar the Horrible and many many more.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got quite scared when I worked out how long I've been TheBees on t'intershnet for, it'll be +/- 15 years. Perhaps it's time for a change, MF is quite addictive but we know ALL the news first (both real and fake news)

Who are these people we are not to mention? /jumps up and down shouting Jehova. Dickie C was totally rad about it all really, all he did was go crying to Border TV, at least he didn't do the c*&%s trick, for all the bad things people can say about him, at least he isn't a miserable, old, lonely, bitter, petty, mean and ugly fat cow.

I have only just joined this site and I have found that I am constantly refreshing and reading the latest comment, even if I know nothing about the subject. I have had to put off painting the bedroom because I haven't got any time left at the end of the day. I could end up getting a divorce because of this site. The missus is no good at painting and I have had enough! Can anyone tell me if the addiction will wear off??? :sweatingbullets:

The addiction for me wore off quite quickly. Once you realise that most of the people posting are sharing the same brain cell you'll get bored.

Archived