Incinerator

Moghrey Mie

According to the Courier SITA are applying to vary the licence so they can burn 'animal tissue waste' in the primary incinerator.

First they built a secondary incinerator to burn animal waste. Then last year they built a special new animal waste conditioning plant (complete with belching chimney) Now they want to burn animal waste in the primary incinerator.

Does anybody understand what is going on there?

Does anybody understand what is going on there?

Soylant Green is people I tells yer. Won't anyone believe me?

what was that film?? i remember it had charlton heston in it, but thats about all i can remember.

as to the new licence?? i think the place will be the new crem, you can get toasted along with your pets. the ultimate in energy from waste, burn corpses to create electricity, quite a bit of buried fuel in bosnia by all accounts?? the germans had a quite a few of these places during WW2 but they just wasted the heat energy!! got to start somewhere though and there was plenty of fuel at the time.

Back on topic

When the original incinerator was proposed back in 1989 we were told that it would deal with hospital waste and anmal waste as well as all our domestic crap

The moral of the story is not to believe a fucking word that those bullshitters, the consultants say when they're up for a juicy capital project

Back on topic

When the original incinerator was proposed back in 1989 we were told that it would deal with hospital waste and anmal waste as well as all our domestic crap

The moral of the story is not to believe a fucking word that those bullshitters, the consultants say when they're up for a juicy capital project

There's always a downside to advertising the fact you have a triple A credit rating.

Great White sharks spotted in Manx waters :o

Archived