Is The Hospital Falling Down?

Fossils

Not too much on the main hospital that I know of, but I was a security guard whilst it was getting built and the 'stand alone' building to the right of the main building had to be re-injected with concrete.

The old Nobles is to be demolised and the Goverment favour using a UK Contractor ( Tripple 7 Ltd) rather one of he local firms.

The plans for the Summerland site have been seen, and the new project could be called THE WAVES

Too handy at using contractors from across the water our Government. I beleive the work getting carried out in the Corpy houses is by firms from across.

My mates house is getting done at the moment (re-wiring) and its been a nightmare for her. Think I could do a better job. She was without heating for 2 weeks, and they dont seem to give a monkeys. Well why should they when there is a boat in the morning?!

I beleive the work getting carried out in the Corpy houses is by firms from across.

My mates house is getting done at the moment (re-wiring) and its been a nightmare for her. Think I could do a better job. She was without heating for 2 weeks, and they dont seem to give a monkeys.

No heating for a fortnight? That's terrible. Still, on the bright side, she gets a free house rewire and pays hardly any rent.

I beleive the work getting carried out in the Corpy houses is by firms from across.

My mates house is getting done at the moment (re-wiring) and its been a nightmare for her. Think I could do a better job. She was without heating for 2 weeks, and they dont seem to give a monkeys.

No heating for a fortnight? That's terrible. Still, on the bright side, she gets a free house rewire and pays hardly any rent.

Its not that cold she should just get the kids to wear a couple of extra shell suits until the weather improves.

Too handy at using contractors from across the water our Government. I beleive the work getting carried out in the Corpy houses is by firms from across.

My mates house is getting done at the moment (re-wiring) and its been a nightmare for her. Think I could do a better job. She was without heating for 2 weeks, and they dont seem to give a monkeys. Well why should they when there is a boat in the morning?!

I hear word that said contractors may be on that boat in the morning , as its taking an absoloute age for the government to pay them any cash, and thats whats holding up a lot of the work.

The advert for the tender is only in the paper this week for the old hospital demmo

Maybe so but this contract has been negociated with firms from across for a while, Whats in the paper is just a case keeping the BS hot

Its not that cold she should just get the kids to wear a couple of extra shell suits until the weather improves.

Oh very funny both of you! In an ideal world everyone would own their own properties but some people cant get on the housing ladder unfortunately.

I was making a comment about the Governments decision to farm out tenders really, not wanting to get into a debate about council tennents and some peoples views of them.

The plans for the Summerland site have been seen, and the new project could be called THE WAVES

*"The Wave"

but I thought that was a privately funded project, not Government, and designed by a London architectural firm.

Is the governemnt really involved in this?!

Archived