"comic Relied Duo Back Home"

nipper

Manx Radio Report

Well done of course, these two for raising cash for charity, but I wasn't sure if the report was tongue in cheek or being ironic or something. But apparently not.

After all the Tower of Refuge is there as a, er, tower of refuge, to save lives sort of thing. I know it doesn't have HD or even a video and all that but most days you can take a stroll out to it if you want.

I was thinking of having a sponsored lie-in, on account that I miight have to endure bed sores or something.

Anyway, again, nice one all the same, you pair.

I'd be happy to offer a fiver towards Peter Karran spending a year on the Tower of Refuge. I'm sure if we had a whip round it would soon get to several £thousand.

It would all be for a very worthy cause - plus maybe even a couple of charities could benefit from it too.

Charity.......makes me puke. How much do the needy get? a pittance once all the photo-opportunistic fund raisers and other 'charitable workers' have taken their slice of the pie.

Nice one & grats, to the youngsters for doing this though, selfless :)

Charity.......makes me puke. How much do the needy get? a pittance once all the photo-opportunistic fund raisers and other 'charitable workers' have taken their slice of the pie.

Nice one & grats, to the youngsters for doing this though, selfless :)

hmmmmm

sadly a lot of good people do take this money with the best intentions, not all of us do though

I'd be happy to offer a fiver towards Peter Karran spending a year on the Tower of Refuge. I'm sure if we had a whip round it would soon get to several £thousand.

It would all be for a very worthy cause - plus maybe even a couple of charities could benefit from it too.

PK gets a hard time of it.

Looking at Tuesday's question paper for Tynwald, he's asking a lot of sensible stuff. The sort of questions we pose here on MF. Few others in Tynwald seem to be.

It's funny how much we as a community moan about the likes of Karran and Cannon, when they're really the only two who stick their head above the parapet.

:huh:

Archived