Dumping At Sea

Lee54

What are the laws regarding dumping at sea

Its frowned upon socially but I don't think that specifically there are any laws against having a dump in the sea if you're that desperate and there is no other option.

The world might be your oyster, but the sea is your bidet....

What are the laws regarding dumping at sea

Its frowned upon socially but I don't think that specifically there are any laws against having a dump in the sea if you're that desperate and there is no other option.

The world might be your oyster, but the sea is your bidet....

In fact if everybody dumped at sea, just think of the money we would have saved on the IRIS project. ;)

What are the laws regarding dumping at sea, Plenty of waste material being dumped in the sea at the new airort site which has been creating a bit of a slick out at sea. My opinion is that only rock was to be dumped at this project.

Contact Environmental Protection at DLGE tel 685 882

But DLGE are not likely to prosecute DOT. They haven't done so over the lack of maintenance and active vandalism of Queen's Pier, which is a listed building.

Peter Karran was on Mandate speaking about that this morning.

It is a very good point. On the face of it, it would seem pointless one department against another department of the same government.

But hold on, that really is clubby, clubby isn't it.

A bit sort of like it would be wrong or pointless that the police charge a policeman or a high court judge for an offence or something like that.

I wonder if Peter Karran realises that marine dredged aggregates account for approximately one fifth of the sand and gravel used annualy within the UK construction market? surely if problems existed they'd have come to light by now as most of the new construction in London uses said aggregates.

Archived