One Man To Blame For Problems With Mea - Bell

%age

Seems a pity to drag more or less random people into this thread - where there is the possibility, at least, of the suggestion of some sort of implication by association. Pretty cheap and tasteless actually IMO.

All the explaining in the world does not excuse calling people out like that and I'm surprised in some ways that some of the posts in this thread have not been moderated - purely for the sake of fairness.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:huh:

I thinkin mr alex dti downy hav big big respoonsibiliti

he sayin the mea is "A team"

he the won sayin - hands off my "A team" boys

yuo just stand hear - an yuo just watchin how grate things gonna be

why mr dti downy sayin such thing if it turn out to be loda rubish

no one profet from mr profet or from mr dti downy

I have met Clive a few times and I actually like him, I'm not suggesting Clive is involved in any corruption, merely stating that he (Mike Profitt) is an evil twat who has even charmed the pants off his former employees who are pretty damn smart, thus proving the fact that this man is almost like the teflon don. :lol:

As edits go, this one takes some beating..... ; )). I'm amazed the lawyers aren't breaking the door down.

• 2 months later...

I accessed the Renewable Energy Holdings website some years ago, in fact I reported my findings in the local press

The directors and thier backgrounds were listed and Profft's blurb claimed that he had just completed a combinedv cycle power staion in the IOM bringing it on time and under budget fucking liars

When I heard Proffit was to address a public meeting some months later I looked at the site again with a view to pulling him on it and suprise suprise the bullshit claims had been removed

mea

So what is the political difference between having another sea cable link or an under sea gas link?

we are no less dependant on the uk now with the new power station than before.

The unions prob had a say in the matter to protect the jobs at the power station which even after the new station was build were lost to save money.

Hasn't REH recently been ' absorbed' into the Carnegie Corporation?

http://wotnews.com.au/announcement/carnegi...nology/00951854

Officers and Directors For Carnegie Corporation Ltd

Carnegie Corporation Ltd (Australia Stock Exchange)

sector: Industrials . industry: Environmental Services · View CNM on other exchanges

As of 22 May 2009

0.26AUD

Price Change

Percent Change

-1.85%

Analyst Recommendations

Research Another Stock: Symbol Look-up

Independent Research | Broker Research

* Summary

* Biographies

* Basic Compensation

* Options Compensation

Name Age Since Current Position

McLeod, Bruce 55 1996 Non-Executive Director

Fisher, Ian -- 2003 Non-Executive Director

Proffitt, Michael 57 2008 Non-Executive Director

Mouratoglou, Paris 68 2009 Non-Executive Director

Ottaviano, Michael -- 2007 Managing Director, Director

Harding, Jeffrey 62 2009 Director

Mooney, Grant 41 2008 Company Secretary, Non-Executive Director

Burns, Alan -- 1993 Chairman of the Board

http://investing.businessweek.com/research....asp?ric=CNM.AX

And then there's this bit :

CARNEGIE CORPORATION LTD

ABN 69 009 237 736

AND CONTROLLED ENTITIES

INTERIM FINANCIAL REPORT

FOR THE HALF YEAR ENDED 31 DECEMBER 2006

NOTE 3: ACQUISITION AND DISPOSAL OF SUBSIDIARIES AND

RESTRUCTURING

On 14 August 2006, the economic entity sold its 100% equity in Coast Resources Limited (Isle of Man) (“Coast”) to

Carnegie Minerals Plc (“CME”), an entity listed on London’s Alternative Investment Market (“AIM”) for 22,500,000 fully

paid ordinary shares in CME. The listed share price of CME on 14 August 2006 is GBP 0.08 per share. The economic

entity was also granted 1,237,500 option warrants at GBP 0.08 with exercise period between 1 to 6 years. The

options have been granted with no performance conditions.

The economic entity has also purchased 2,475,000 ordinary shares at GBP 0.08 in CME on 14 August 2006 giving

the economic entity a 45.41% percentage holding of CME.

The value of CME shares on 29 December 2006 was GBP 0.08125. The market value of the Company’s holding in

CME shares at this date is $5,070,916 (24,975,000 shares at GBP 0.08125 [GBP to AUD foreign exchange was

2.4975]).

• 1 month later...
To be fair, there are highly paid and pensionable Civil Servants to do all that.

Still . . . the members are there to take the flak and acting accordingly. The Manx way of giving flak usually involves backslapping and dinners so no harm ever done there. The acting accordingly bit is a little more difficult. Well, heads don't roll over here irrespective of the dodginess and incompetence that might have gone on. People are, however, sometimes removed, but only if there is a humongous payout (and pension) involved.

Or so it seems to me or am I fucken way adrift or what.

I love how interesting you people are. Check out theman for something interesting n funny now and again.

Archived