Horse Tram Nappies

johnquayleiom

so they have finally arrived - horse tram nappies.

I kind of understand reasons for them. But I am worried - if I get a return tram (open air toast rack type) from the terminus, and the horse has just come out and does a monster poo, do i have to sit and smell it for the round trip?

why dont they just get the driver to stop and shovel the muck up instead?

Maybe they are using the Poo Nappies down in the Town Hall trying to keep a lid on a possible story that quite a few staff have been suspended.

And while on a rant about the Corpy, please tell how this years Mayor who was not elected can have two votes on any Corpy Policy decisions. If im right she lost her seat at elections.

Maybe they are using the Poo Nappies down in the Town Hall trying to keep a lid on a possible story that quite a few staff have been suspended.

And while on a rant about the Corpy, please tell how this years Mayor who was not elected can have two votes on any Corpy Policy decisions. If im right she lost her seat at elections.

I don't think you're totally correct on the two votes thing. Not even elected members have two votes.

I'm sure the resident corpy apologist can enlighten you.

I don't think you're totally correct on the two votes thing. Not even elected members have two votes.

I'm sure the resident corpy apologist can enlighten you.

Apparently its true the Mayor can cast two votes

Douglas corpy have paid craftmen off with may years service, reason given downturn in work. The very same day they instruct a subcontractor to supply extra craftsmen on an open end contract on daywork. I cant understand why these departments dont put thier works out to tender as per Government Policy

• 1 month later...

WRONG NO MAYOR HAS ANY VOTES ON ANY POLICY DECISION OR OTHERWISE

Told you so.

She shouts so she must be right.

ps; if the mayor is an elected councillor they get a vote.

WHY DONT YOU LOT ON HERE CHECK YOUR FACTS BEFORE TAKING THE TROUBLE TO PUBLISH YOUR GUESSED OPINION

Archived