Stella Artois Beer Fridge

monty2k04

£50 would appear to be a bit much but I'll certainly consider it. How many 300ml bottles does it hold?

No 300ml bottles to check it..but stacked it with 440ml lager and it holds 36 cans.

Collect it and you can have it for £40.00 new kitchen going in so need to get shut along with everything else.

That's a good idea, did you actually fill it will 440ml Stella cans or some other type? If so, does it look alright with something like Carling cans? Just wondering if that looks a bit stupid. I like the idea of the fridge but I don't actually like Stella Artois and wouldn't really want to fill it with beer I don't like.

That's a good idea, did you actually fill it will 440ml Stella cans or some other type? If so, does it look alright with something like Carling cans? Just wondering if that looks a bit stupid. I like the idea of the fridge but I don't actually like Stella Artois and wouldn't really want to fill it with beer I don't like.

That is a fine point and would totally detract from what is a fine drinks cooler. Personally, my wife has only been using it to keep the Blue Nun and the Black Tower cool and a great job it does as well. :D

Archived