Steam Packet Smoking Ban

Amadeus

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG!

Whatever next, 2 hours without a cigarette.

Surely the world will come to a complete end.....

Just what Amadeus said "Anti Smoking Steam Nanny Pirate Nazis, jawohl!" Bastards!

But then again, everyone might just survive after all.

Shame that, it's not a bad alternative to flying in terms of total journey time (including getting to the airport early for check-in, security etc).

Yet another reason not to go anywhere. That private jet is looking ever more appealing - anyone else wanna chip in towards it?

;) 2 hours??? you clearly havent travelled with the Steam Packet recently!!!

Hmmm, yeah okay. You've kinda got me on that one but even if it's 3 or 4 hours it's not really life threatening is it? It only applies to the fast craft and if you think that really sucks, you can travel on the Ben and smoke to your heart's content.

Hmmm, yeah okay. You've kinda got me on that one but even if it's 3 or 4 hours it's not really life threatening is it? It only applies to the fast craft and if you think that really sucks, you can travel on the Ben and smoke to your heart's content.

What's it to you? Are you some self appointed smoking police type?

I'm happy for people to smoke whenever or where ever they want too. Quite the opposite of smoking police. I just think it's daft to complain about not being able to smoke on someones boat for a couple of hours.

Ace News !!!!!!!!

No longer when you go outside do you have to inhale some smokers pollutants just because we want to go and have some "fresh" air !!!

Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

:lol:

;) 2 hours??? you clearly havent travelled with the Steam Packet recently!!!

Survival isn't the issue. Why introduce such a policy? You'd think on the back of a boat there is little chance of being hit by other people's smoke. I wonder where people will go to smoke a crafty one?

Archived