Steam Packet Smoking Ban

Amadeus

I think smokers should be shot. There. I said it.

Yeah shoot them all. Then shoot the drinkers, the druggies, the eaters of too much food, the skinny people, the sad people, shoot those who skip church on a Sunday.... solve all of the worlds problems with a gun, wicked idea. Bring back hanging and the birch while you're at it :)

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice to see who originally started giving us smokers grief in the first place!!!

And funnily enought the Nazi's coined the phrase "passive smoking"...... you boozers are next ;)

http://constitutionalistnc.tripod.com/hitl...eftist/id1.html

Don't forget the fatties, non-smoking fatties are soooooooooooooo obnoxious.

Greedy weak willed gits, they cost us all via the NHS far more than smoking ever did. Type 2 diabetes, heart disease, strokes, gall bladder problems, arthritis etc., etc. the list is endless. Ever sat next to one on public transport, be it a bus or the plane? Having all that blubber squashing you is truly horrific.

Birch the fatties.

The IOMSP ban on smoking has nothing to do with a persons health, its a safety issue brought on by insurance companies due to the materials used in the construction of the fast crafts.

Bollocks :) If that was the case smoking would have been banned from day 1 and apart from that the only difference in materials is the aluminium hull instead of steel on your conventional ferries. The ban is possibly safety related as in too many people blocking doorways etc when the weather is shite . As regards to policing the ban I wouldn't worry too much the crew have been allegedly banned from smoking for 2 years now so they aren't likely to be telling anyone else to stop smoking while they head off down to the car decks for a crafty gasper.

good job no-one was asking you then seb isnt it..

you should go away more offen imo.

It's the friendliness that I really treasure about this forum.

S

welcome back seb slim has been pinning after you..

good job no-one was asking you then seb isnt it..

you should go away more offen imo.

It's the friendliness that I really treasure about this forum.

S

welcome back seb

That's better.

slim has been pinning after you..

Not for long, I should imagine.

S

Archived