Steam Packet Smoking Ban

Amadeus

Oh the bloat quote king is back to further illustrate his lack of consideration for others.

What a sad little life you must lead if this upsets you so much.

S

It's a pain in the arse when you are using a blackberry.

Again, what's with the 'S' too. Are you in 'Department S' or something? I bet you're the one with the moustache - Jason King.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh the bloat quote king is back to further illustrate his lack of consideration for others.

S

Again, what's with the 'S' too. Are you in 'Department S' or something? I bet you're the one with the moustache - Jason King.

Can Declan afford a Blackberry?

S

S

Can Declan afford a Blackberry?

S

In prote t at your in i tance of putting an " " after every po t, from now on I'm going to leave the " " out of every po t I reply to of your .

S

It's funny how little things rattle you. It doesn't take much to scroll past the bloatquotes I know. But it smacks of a lack of forum etiquette. So I'm with the miserable twat Declan on this one.

:)

In prote t at your in i tance of putting an " " after every po t, from now on I'm going to leave the " " out of every po t I reply to of your .

Worry not. I sshall double my essssess to compenssate. Ssimple ssolutionss work besst, I'm ssure you'll agree.

Ss

It's funny how little things rattle you. It doesn't take much to scroll past the bloatquotes I know. But it smacks of a lack of forum etiquette. So I'm with the miserable twat Declan on this one.

:)

Funnily enough, since this point was first made, I have been endeavouring to reduce my use of quotes. And Albert has very validly pointed out that people on mobile phones do have a problem, which I understand. Though why anybody should choose to surf the net on a mobile does puzzle me.

S

Sebrof, just try to ignore him. He's a miserable old twat and probably just having a near end of life crisis. ;)

He's old as well, is he?

Doubly sad.

S

I said blackberry actually, not mobile. You youngsters don't know nuffin. Many of us happen to travel the world or all over the UK on a regular basis daint ya know.

AT

Worry not. I sshall double my essssess to compenssate. Ssimple ssolutionss work besst, I'm ssure you'll agree.

Ss

Crack on.

post-2251-1238000949_thumb.gifpost-2251-1238000972_thumb.gif

I said blackberry actually, not mobile. You youngsters don't know nuffin. Many of us happen to travel the world or all over the UK on a regular basis daint ya know.

AT

I know you said Blackberry. People with Blackberries always like to make sure that other people know they have Blackberries. For some reason, Blackberristas like to pretend to themselves (and others) that their expensive toy is not a mobile phone.

But it is.

Just more expensive.

S

Archived