Steam Packet Smoking Ban

Amadeus

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know you said Blackberry. People with Blackberries always like to make sure that other people know they have Blackberries. For some reason, Blackberristas like to pretend to themselves (and others) that their expensive toy is not a mobile phone.

But it is.

Just more expensive.

S

Ah, but it also links to several business email accounts in my case. I'd rather just carry that than a laptop everywhere thanks.

post-2251-1238002006_thumb.gifpost-2251-1238002025_thumb.gif

People with Blackberries always like to make sure that other people know they have Blackberries.

Which is why they always have "Sent from my Blackberry" at the bottom of every email. Just in case you were that interested and might possibly have thought that they sent the email from their PC instead.

It reminds me of the car stickers "My other car is a Porsche"

People with Blackberries always like to make sure that other people know they have Blackberries.

Which is why they always have "Sent from my Blackberry" at the bottom of every email. Just in case you were that interested and might possibly have thought that they sent the email from their PC instead.

It reminds me of the car stickers "My other car is a Porsche"

That's because they probably haven't realised they have to log onto their account to edit their signature. Seen that many times.

I know you said Blackberry. People with Blackberries always like to make sure that other people know they have Blackberries. For some reason, Blackberristas like to pretend to themselves (and others) that their expensive toy is not a mobile phone.

But it is.

Just more expensive.

S

Ah, but it also links to several business email accounts in my case. I'd rather just carry that than a laptop everywhere thanks.

post-2251-1238002006_thumb.gifpost-2251-1238002025_thumb.gif

Just add a T and a W in front :P

Archived