Steam Packet Smoking Ban

Amadeus

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

John, I used to quite like you..... I suppose its a good thing really though, some people throw fag ends in the sea. Oh you NEED to get one of those anti-butt litter signs moved to by the Woody, I went for a walk past there on Sunday an there were 5,000,000 (I counted them all) fag ends just thrown into the road, there is a bin there too :( stoopid smokers ruin it for all the good smokers, people should be smoking rollies with biodegradable filters, would save a lot of hassle.

Survival isn't the issue. Why introduce such a policy? You'd think on the back of a boat there is little chance of being hit by other people's smoke. I wonder where people will go to smoke a crafty one?

It’s the tossers that stand in the doorway and little corridor to the outside decks, to smoke because it’s too cold or windy for them outside.

It’s only 3 hours or so, how do smokers manage on long haul flights?

Did anyone go to the toilet in the M.E.N. Arena during the Amir Khan fight, Policing the smoking ban went out the window there as there was about 200 people per toilet smoking. made me chuckle!

Also the guy in the liverpool shirt who had been glassed, what was he thinking of wearing that after that lovely day in Manchester, and amongst a load of fight fans!

Survival isn't the issue. Why introduce such a policy? You'd think on the back of a boat there is little chance of being hit by other people's smoke. I wonder where people will go to smoke a crafty one?

It’s the tossers that stand in the doorway and little corridor to the outside decks, to smoke because it’s too cold or windy for them outside.

there's stuff to keep you ocupied on long haul flights what is there on the monopoly? smokin also stops the temptation to give in and pay the ridiculous prices for the sub standard food, it supresses the hunger till i get off the boat

Get the Ben My Chree, book a cabin and you can have as many wanks as you like without all those idiots giving you the funny looks like they did last time. Then you can smoke, not buy their overpriced food and it solves the problem.

Get the Ben My Chree, book a cabin and you can have as many wanks as you like without all those idiots giving you the funny looks like they did last time. Then you can smoke, not buy their overpriced food and it solves the problem.

The Ben My Cree's cack though, they weren't watchin me tuggin away they were wonderin who was the stange bloke in the gestapo uniform spoutin on about people smokin outside, i did try to tell you it wouldn't suit you but would u listen

An interesting one. Much as I hate having to breathe in the product of the evil weed (and you can't get away from it on the small outside deck of these "fast" craft), I do wonder what will happen when there are delays for one reason or another.

Will there be an announcement at, say, the 3 hour point, to tell people that alright, they've hung on for long enough, and they can now go out for a quick gasp? :D

And how are they going to police the crew members who go out onto their own tiny bit of deck for a drag?

John, I used to quite like you..... I suppose its a good thing really though, some people throw fag ends in the sea. Oh you NEED to get one of those anti-butt litter signs moved to by the Woody, I went for a walk past there on Sunday an there were 5,000,000 (I counted them all) fag ends just thrown into the road, there is a bin there too :( stoopid smokers ruin it for all the good smokers, people should be smoking rollies with biodegradable filters, would save a lot of hassle.

Arrr Bees, I am upset now... but I agree I am a very adament anti smoker, never will I change.....

In regards to ciggy butts everywhere, yep its disgusting and un needed. All comes down to lazyness, when there is a bin like 3 ft away, just easier to thrown it on the ground, or even better flick it in a real cool manner into the gutter or road.

What he said.....

people should be smoking rollies with biodegradable filters, would save a lot of hassle.

Of course it would save even more trouble if they just stopped smoking completely.

What he said.....

Ha if ever there was a topic guarenteed to prompt Amadeus into starting a thread it was this one!

He's right of course this ban is pointless and vindictive and reflects badly on the company.

I think its very forward thinking.

Archived