Greenlight To The Rescue

Lee54

As it was in previous years then on their Men & Motors Channel and ITV4 ? But without any terestrial BBC coverage which was superb for the profile of the event ? What exactly is better ?? please explain to me, because as far as I can see, absolutely nothing.........?

The question needs to be asked, with the level of support given to North One, what kind of enhanced programme could Greenlight have produced?

Don't forget that they had to pay for the rights and cover their own, not inconsiderable, costs.

The fact that the MGP and S100 were not filmed and are unlikely to be filmed this year does nothing for the Islands promotion!!

As I stated before in the Audi thread, how much longer do we have to put up with corrupt and inept government?

The question needs to be asked, with the level of support given to North One, what kind of enhanced programme could Greenlight have produced?

Don't forget that they had to pay for the rights and cover their own, not inconsiderable, costs.

The fact that the MGP and S100 were not filmed and are unlikely to be filmed this year does nothing for the Islands promotion!!

As I stated before in the Audi thread, how much longer do we have to put up with corrupt and inept government?

I think the crux of this matter is that Greenlight ARE sponsoring and filming the Southern 100, which was omitted in the title or the opening contribution, but is possibly significant to the discussion (if you havn't listened to the MR item)

I think the crux of this matter is that Greenlight ARE sponsoring and filming the Southern 100, which was omitted in the title or the opening contribution, but is possibly significant to the discussion (if you havn't listened to the MR item)

But Max Power is right. As I may have mentioned in these pages before, a monkey could make decent programmes with that kind of money. The question is, why give it to an English monkey when we already have our own? Not that Greenlight (or indeed North One) are monkeys, to be fair.

But Max Power is right. As I may have mentioned in these pages before, a monkey could make decent programmes with that kind of money. The question is, why give it to an English monkey when we already have our own? Not that Greenlight (or indeed North One) are monkeys, to be fair.

As you say, Greenlight are sponsoring the S100, at their cost!!!

Greenlight have worked with the BBC for many years, and in the past years the BBC did not want to broadcast the TT, yet would. broadcast other Bike races and live. The BBC have not guaranteed yet to broadcast this years TT,

Archived