Albert Tatlock In Smoking Protest Up Building

slinkydevil

Not really, dunno whats happening, pretty boring really.... but thought I'd do an Amadeus

post-127-1237560656_thumb.jpg

Well done! You're shortlisted for the Amadeus Achievement Award for News Photography (you're the only runner until now...)

I take it that was from this afternoon - about 3 ish? Ironic, cos I was there and nearly could have actually been in the shot - I'd walked down Crellins hill only to see a police van blocking the road there - and had to turn up Finch Road to head to town instead.

Yeah around 3pm. I'd just nipped out from work for a smoke, I can't be sure whether other pedestrians may have inhaled some particles of smoke that I exhaled into the open air. Pretty sure they'll have to clamp down on that.

They probably did. Here's a useless physics fact for you: if all of the atoms of the atmosphere were mixed up evenly - in every breath you take you'd have at least two of the very same atoms from Julius Ceasars last breath - 'et tu Brutus'. Good jobs fags weren't around then.

Yeah around 3pm. I'd just nipped out from work for a smoke, I can't be sure whether other pedestrians may have inhaled some particles of smoke that I exhaled into the open air. Pretty sure they'll have to clamp down on that.

They probably did. Here's a useless physics fact for you: if all of the atoms of the atmosphere were mixed up evenly - in every breath you take you'd have at least two of the very same atoms from Julius Ceasars last breath - 'et tu Brutus'. Good jobs fags weren't around then.

What about the other Roman Emperors (though Caesar wasn't really an Emperor)? Have I their breath inside me too?

What about the other Roman Emperors (though Caesar wasn't really an Emperor)? Have I their breath inside me too?

Yup. And at least a couple of million dinosaurs, 26 ex-scousers, a partridge and the odd pear tree too.

I hope this unstable chimney will now get suitable psychiatric help, adiquate medication, secure housing and access to support services as it is obviously of an ethnic minority and has been severly oppressed by the totalitarian empire state of Britain over the years and should not be imprisoned as prison is no answer to the criminal classes. (Not that I am taking the piss out of anyone elses views) :whistling:

Archived