Albert Tatlock In Smoking Protest Up Building

slinkydevil

I hope this unstable chimney will now get suitable psychiatric help, adiquate medication, secure housing and access to support services as it is obviously of an ethnic minority and has been severly oppressed by the totalitarian empire state of Britain over the years and should not be imprisoned as prison is no answer to the criminal classes. (Not that I am taking the piss out of anyone elses views) :whistling:

I don't know why you have bring race into everything Jimbms. There is no evidence to show that this chimney is part of any ethnic minority and nor has it committed any crimes. I think your view amounts to racism.

I don't know why you have bring race into everything Jimbms. There is no evidence to show that this chimney is part of any ethnic minority and nor has it committed any crimes. I think your view amounts to racism.

It was causing an affray, blocking the free passage of a public highway, smoking in public and found to be in possession of crack. Also it was fount to be black when examined on the inside and was made of a rare imported brick making it a minority

Archived