[BBC News] Tools stolen from government yard

Newsbot

Work hard my arse! The highlight of my week was spotting a sky dish hidden under the works hut at the bottleneck carpark.

Well when the island next gets battered by severe storms you'll be volunteering to sort it all out then ya smartarse......btw you must have a shiity job if your highlight is spotting a skydish

Well when the island next gets battered by severe storms you'll be volunteering to sort it all out then ya smartarse.

I think that's why we all pay taxes and why people that allegedly work forthe D.O.T get paid a salary. You're not actually a very good spokesman for the D.O.T are you?

Work hard my arse! The highlight of my week was spotting a sky dish hidden under the works hut at the bottleneck carpark.

Well when the island next gets battered by severe storms you'll be volunteering to sort it all out then ya smartarse......btw you must have a shiity job if your highlight is spotting a skydish

There as lazy as Jim Royle, " workmen my arse ".

The best is when they " try " and control the traffic lol

Or when they were up at Johnny Wattersons lane laying the road, I saw one of them smoking next to alot of gas cannisters. I so wanted to take a picture.

I would persecute the DoT 'workers' by taking photos of them in embaressing 'laid back' poses, but tbh it is like shooting fish in a barrel over here.

Get to work (work being Ellerslie, not the site) by 8am

8:10 Brew

08:45 Drive to site

09:30 Brew

09:45 Get tools out

10am official brew

10:30 check H&S List

11:45 1st shift lunch (2nd shift cannot work without 1st shift present due to H&S)

12:45 2nd shift lunch (As above for 1st shift)

14:00 designated working power nap

14:30 Official work period

15:00 Official brew

15:45 check H&S was adhered to

16:00 pack up tools

16:15 Drive to Depot

16:45 brew

17:00 home time.

Am I right?

I would persecute the DoT 'workers' by taking photos of them in embaressing 'laid back' poses, but tbh it is like shooting fish in a barrel over here.

09:45 Get tools out

16:00 pack up tools

May I commend you on your timetable. However, you missed out the two extra teabreaks as a result of "can't find the tools" and "no tools to pack up."

Archived