Road Closed At Crosby Again

Tempus Fugit

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lots of blue light activity outside the Crosby Hotel again, seems to be a black spot these days :(

There was a 4x4 on its roof,God only knows how he managed that? Anyway,from Crosby it took me an hour to get back to Peel because of the selfish twats who park right on the junction in higher Foxdale,making it impossible for traffic to run freely(at any time). The cars were backed-up back to the MSPCA.

That is all.

lots of blue light activity outside the Crosby Hotel again, seems to be a black spot these days :(

thats because the new houses at the back of the pub are pensioner orientated, along with thier driving skills.

It is completely selfish of people who dont have driveways cause their houses are on a road to park close to their houses, where there arent any double yellow lines. arent they awful!!! so bloody selfish

What do you expect? Its Foxdale. Likely they are complete fuckwits whether they have drives or not!

The accident did look nasty though I hope nobody was seriously injured.

There was a 4x4 on its roof,God only knows how he managed that? Anyway,from Crosby it took me an hour to get back to Peel because of the selfish twats who park right on the junction in higher Foxdale,making it impossible for traffic to run freely(at any time). The cars were backed-up back to the MSPCA.

That is all.

Fancy people wanting to park outside their own houses.

There was a 4x4 on its roof

Good. That's one less (rich man with a short cock's) penis extension on our roads.

If I wasn't afraid you'd actually try, I'd ask you to explain the logic behind that, but since there can't possibly be any (not logical logic anyway) I'm afraid I'll have to ask another question instead. Are you really so ignorant and bigoted you think all that tosh is (A) rational and (B) acceptable, or have I missed a really clever joke?

how do you put a 4x4 on its roof in a 30mph zone ?

Agree with the Foxdale comment - Mines rd junction needs to be looked at again - it's a mess at best of times but with any additional traffic the parking almost on top of the junction makes it both a bottleneck and a danger spot.

It is completely selfish of people who dont have driveways cause their houses are on a road to park close to their houses, where there arent any double yellow lines. arent they awful!!! so bloody selfish

What do you expect? Its Foxdale. Likely they are complete fuckwits whether they have drives or not!

It's the same along Colby and Ballabeg. Many people who do have drives and garages decide to park on the road and hold up the traffic.

4X4 vehicles are no more safer than normal cars. They did tests on them and it is actually very easy to roll them. Hope everyone involved is ok :o

That is all.

Fancy people wanting to park outside their own houses.

Just to point out that it is illegal to park within 7 meters of a junction for any reason or tp park opposite a junction if it impares free flow of traffic in all available directions, it is also illegal to park on a way that obstructs a driveway

Archived