Road Closed At Crosby Again

Tempus Fugit

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Crosby must have been busy yesterday, we had a 4x4 turn over first, then a piccaso turned over, then old newsbot says the road was closed for 5 hours when xsara turned over.

Could it be the Purple Helmets were doing a new routine ! :lol:

A Picasso is a Xsara - full model name is a Xsara Picasso.

So Crosby must have been busy yesterday, we had a 4x4 turn over first, then a piccaso turned over, then old newsbot says the road was closed for 5 hours when xsara turned over.

Could it be the Purple Helmets were doing a new routine ! :lol:

A Picasso is a Xsara - full model name is a Xsara Picasso.

Just to point out there is also a C5 Picasso and a C4 Picasso as well as the Xsara Picasso

ok I'm not very up to date on physics and aerodynamics so could someone please explain to me how the hell you can flip a car at 30 mph pulling out from a parked car? (badly parked but parked none the less)

Hmmm glad you said that Cheesy.

My car is always in the garage at the top of my driveway.

The missus parks on the driveway and leaves for work before I do.

This leaves the driveway apparently empty and theres been a few 'close' parkers when I've gone to get the car out to go to work...

We had a neighbour who used to quit regularly park across the drive. As he was a complete gobshite, I thought it best to check with Mr. Plod befor asking him nicely not to block our drive. You cannot park across someones drive full stop.

Fortunately, he moved away so happy days now. If anyone parks there now, I put a polite note on the windscreen. I do feel a little bit petty sometimes, and the mind drifts off to third world places where kids haven't got any water etc etc etc and driveways would be the least of their worries.

I soon snap out of that one though. If the offender parks their twice, it's a quick donation to Oxfam, and six inch nails in the tyres.

I am of course joking about the nails.

;)

ok I'm not very up to date on physics and aerodynamics so could someone please explain to me how the hell you can flip a car at 30 mph pulling out from a parked car? (badly parked but parked none the less)

its the angle she hit the pole at, quite easy really,

was in pick up that climbed a hedge at 15mph and over she went as easy as that

Archived