Body Found

Lee54

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, we could of course now argue that it is in bad taste and sensationalist to request or post images or video of what has now become a fatal incident. But we won't do that now, no - it's news, and people want to know, if they admit it or not.

And I got flak for a frigging car accident with no injuries - tsk.... <_<

spooky.

I haven't got any footage, but I've got the Ghostbusters building toy so given some matches and a small bottle of petrol I'm sure I could re-inact it Adam and Joe styleee.

spooky.

I haven't got any footage, but I've got the Ghostbusters building toy so given some matches and a small bottle of petrol I'm sure I could re-inact it Adam and Joe styleee.

Can we behave? Someone died.

spooky.

someone's always dying, humans die every minute of every day, only once usually. has it been determined whether the fire actually was responsible for the lost bodies death?? thought not, just a 'reasonable assumption' yet to be proved. i assume he/she was lost cos the headline says found?? who keeps losing these bodies for people to find?? careless undertakers?? so a news program wants to know if theres video, good idea to ask really, i'm sure plenty of camera phones were in use at the time. i don't recall any moral problems with other allegedly fatal fire footage getting aired?

If anyone has any video of the fire on Sunday morning the BBC Isle of Man office would like to hear from you

Please call Paul on 495280 or email paul.moulton@bbc.co.uk

Are you putting together a new show modelled on 'You've Been Framed'? You could call it - 'You've Been Flamed'. *

*© keyboarder 2009

spooky.

sorry :)

As the original member who posted the topic, I can tell you that as a Moderator has said many times be carefull what you post. Within a couple of house of making the posting I learned that the person who died was a very good friend of mine.

Archived