Body Found

Lee54

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Several years ago the police warned us about an arsonist that lived / operated in that area. I don't know if his identity was known to the police at the time, but he must be high on their list of suspects.

I think you may find that the one you're referring to is actually 'inside' at the moment for a series of crimes of this nature - and has a few years to go before he's freed.

On a serious note, where do arsonists go when they get out of jail. Who the hell would insure the place they live in, unless they've got their own property who would want to chance being a landlord, or living in the same building as one. I'd have thought the list of past offenders is being reviewed already.

On a serious note, where do arsonists go when they get out of jail. Who the hell would insure the place they live in, unless they've got their own property who would want to chance being a landlord, or living in the same building as one. I'd have thought the list of past offenders is being reviewed already.

Burnley.

Scary! I got out of my taxi a couple of streets away that night an hour before emergency services were called.

RIP

I went to DMS that very day and also went out that evening with someone who lives near Demesne Road. Bit of a close call, wouldn't you say?

Scary! I got out of my taxi a couple of streets away that night an hour before emergency services were called.

RIP

I went to DMS that very day and also went out that evening with someone who lives near Demesne Road. Bit of a close call, wouldn't you say?

Too true. I bought a car from the car lot next to DMS six weeks ago. I can't believe how lucky I have been. I mean it could have been me too.

I saw the Ramsey Arsonist walking down parliament st last week so he is out and about now. :angry:

Archived